Friday, September 7, 2012

Fabtastical Cake!

From: http://www.flickr.com/photos/emily-weaver-brown/4827840735/in/faves-38319530@N03/


I just used box white cake mixes - 10 of them that I bought on sale. I had 6 6x6 cake pans and I mixed and baked 2 cake mixes at a time, divided them into 6 bowls and mixed in Wilton gel food coloring bought at JoAnns. It's not that hard to do. The hardest part was actually mixing all the icing up (it was a cream cheese frosting) - I had to do it in 4 batches because it just wouldn't all fit in my KitchenAid (powdered sugar everywhere).
I had seen the idea back in February on Ohdeedoh and I knew that I had to do it for his 30th
www.ohdeedoh.com/ohdeedoh/meal-time-goods/ano ther-rainbow...
My 30th is in December and I have already told him that he can make me one but I want mine to be 30 different layers of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment