- Wash dishes in vanity sink
- Wash Clothes in vanity sink then do the clothesline in room with towels on floor to catch drips.
- Portable stove
- Look for minifridge by school dump
- Clubs w/ free food
- Dear mom send food
- Coupon and pair with buy one get ones
- Cheap cell plan or use Google talk for everything
- Scholarship/gov. financial aid
- Secret shopper
- Job at 14
- Fold clothes for $2.00/load (OR FOOD)
- Walk dogs, other small off jobs
- Garage sales
- Free on craigslist, also freecycle
- Same clothes as now.
- Go to the cheapest college possible for what you want to do
- Starve to death on unbuttered bread and water and whatever you can get for free
- Freebie send-ins to all those free offers on sites
- Save change
- Bike and walk whenever you can
- Tap water
- Frequent thrift stores and hit those garage sales, baby!
- Target clearance!
- Make crafts and penny-things for a profit
- Take AP classes in high school for free!
- Ghost in on other interesting college classes
- Hostess bread (cheap bread $$)
- BUY: laser printer to save on school .10/page printing costs
- buy one get ones on food
- Reward sites (Disney,
Mead, Recyclebank, etc.)
- Writing contests for $$$
- Enter store surveys and giveaways for the chance to win
- Go to community free events
Monday, February 13, 2012
Cut Dorm Room Costs :P
Posted by Lizarus at 5:24 PM